Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kale Salad with Walnuts and Soft-Boiled Eggs
- 1 bunch regular kale or 2 bunches Tuscan kale, center ribs removed, leaves thinly sliced
- 1 cup grated Parmesan or Pecorino
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 anchovy fillets packed in oil, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive plus more for drizzling
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup toasted walnuts
- 4 soft-, medium-, or hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?