Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kale Salad with Pinenuts, Currants and Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons dried currants
- 7 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar, divided
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 bunches Tuscan kale (about 1 pound), center ribs and stems removed, leaves thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, lightly toasted
- Parmesan cheese shavings
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?