Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kale Salad with Cherries and Pecans
- FOR THE SALAD
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 8 ounces Black Kale, also known as Cavolo Nero, or Lacinato, Dinosaur, or Tuscan Kale
- 4 ounces radishes, sliced into paper-thin rounds
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 2 ounces soft goat cheese, chilled
- FOR THE DRESSING
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon smooth Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?