Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kale, Mushroom, and Cheddar Bake
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch (7 oz or 200 g) lacinato kale (dinosaur or Tuscan kale), center ribs removed, leaves thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 ounces (140 g) of cremini mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 loaf (185 grams) ciabatta bread, cut into 1/8-inch thick slices
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) milk
- 4 ounces (112 g) grated cheddar cheese
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?