Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds country-style white bread, crusts removed, torn into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 dried chile de árbol, broken in half
- 1 1/2 cups minced fennel
- 1 1/2 cups minced onions
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Slow-Cooked Tuscan Kale (click for recipe)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken or turkey broth
- 2 large eggs, beaten to blend
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?