Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kale Artichoke Dip with Greek Yogurt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 ounces chopped kale, ribs removed
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (*may substitute with chicken broth)
- 1 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup chopped (canned) artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup diced water chestnuts
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on Vintage Mixer
Why don't we display directions?