Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kale-Apple Coleslaw with Poppy Seed Dressing Recipe
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup small-dice red onion (about 1/4 medium onion)
- 1 pound flat-leaf kale (about 2 bunches)
- 2 medium Granny Smith or Fuji apples , or 1 of each
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?