Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kai's Crown Pork Ribs
- 3 pounds baby back pork ribs
- 1 (7.2 ounce) package butter and herb rice mix
- 1/2 large green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons dried sage
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.6g|
|Saturated Fat 11.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|