Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kai Kang Dang (Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3/4 cup bamboo shoots, drained
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, sliced
- 3/4 cup fresh Thai basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.5g|
|Saturated Fat 22g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|