Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kahla-Spiked Frozen Mocha Lattes
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 5 1/2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 4 teaspoons natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 pinches of salt
- 2 1/2 cups water, divided
- 2 cups half and half
- 3/4 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon (scant) vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Kahla or other coffee-flavored liqueur
- Special equipment: Ice cube trays (enough to make about forty-five 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 x 1 1/4-inch ice cubes)
- Even easier: Instead of making whipped cream, try and organic all-natural aerosol whipped cream, like Clover Farms.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?