Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kabocha Squash Risotto with Sage and Pine Nuts
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 2 1/2- to 3-pound kabocha or butternut squash, peeled, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 6 generous cups)
- Sea salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon Sherry wine vinegar
- 2 onions, chopped (about 3 cups)
- 3 1/2 cups good-quality canned vegetable broth (such as Swanson)
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice or medium-grain rice
- 1/4 cup medium-dry Sherry or Marsala
- 3/4 cup pine nuts, toasted, divided
- Shaved Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 4 ounces crisply cooked coarsely crumbled thinly sliced pancetta (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?