Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Kabocha Squash Cakes with Brown Sugar Cream
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 cups 3/4-inch cubes peeled seeded kabocha squash (frome one 3-pound squash)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2/3 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup lager (mild-flavored beer)
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?