Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
K-Dub's Alfredo Ravioli Bake
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) jar prepared Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 43.3g|
|Saturated Fat 20.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|