Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Justin's Hoosier Daddy Chili
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 5 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans pinto beans, drained (optional)
- cayenne pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 11.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|