Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Just Plain Ol' Chili
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder, or more to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.4g|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|