Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Just Another Turkey Pot Pie
- 1 (15 ounce) package pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.4g|
|Saturated Fat 13g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|