Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Junior’s Cheesecake Tart
- 1 recipe 11-or 12-inch All-Butter Tart Crust
- Two 8-ounce packages cream cheese (use only full fat), at room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 extra-large egg
- ½ cup heavy or Whipping cream
- 1 pint ripe strawberries
- 1 pint fresh blackberries (about 12 ounces)
- 1 half-pint fresh raspberries (about 6 ounces)
- Fresh mint leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 248kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 17g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (49%)|
|Cholesterol 75mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|