Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jumping Ginger Smoothie
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 avocado, peeled, and pitted
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1 apple, cored and seeded
- 1 carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 1 leaf kale leaf, or more to taste
- 1 (1 inch) piece fresh ginger root, or more to taste
- 2 ice cubes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/1 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 28.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|