Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jumbo Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|