Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jumbo Shrimp and Asparagus
- 2 cups water
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 24 large fresh shrimp, peeled, deveined and cut in half lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh ginger root
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry sherry
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|