Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jumbo Crab Cakes with Spicy Mayonnaise
- 2 slices of sturdy white bread, torn into pieces
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 4 scallions, both white and light green parts, chopped (for ½ cup)
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (see Note)
- 3 teaspoons Creole mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 pound lump crabmeat (see Note)
- 1 cup vegetable oil, for frying
- Hot pepper sauce
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 320kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 25g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 109mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|