Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2/3 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) cold butter, cut into small cubes
- 3 tablespoons Demerara sugar
- ¾ cup frozen summer fruits
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar or granulated sugar and a drop of vanilla
- ½ cup frozen crumble topping
- generous ¼ cup frozen summer fruits
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla sugar or granulated sugar and a drop of vanilla
- 3 tablespoons frozen crumble topping
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 120kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (18%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|