Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Julie's Chicken Salad
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - boiled
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 3/4 cup seedless grapes, quartered
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 tart apple - peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/9 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|