Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Julia's Watermelon Gazpacho
- 6 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 2 English (hothouse style) cucumbers, chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 20 small mint leaves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|