Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Julia's Raspberry Cheesecake
- For the cheese:
- 250g tub of virtually fat free cottage cheese (eg Langley Farm from Asda)
- 500g tub of Total 2% (from Asda - Tesco don't have it - you can use 0% for less calories but not as creamy)
- 28g cornflour
- 2 level tsp Canderel or similar
- 1 sachet Hartley's raspberry sugar free jelly
- 300g fresh raspberries
- For the crumb base:
- 2 McVities Digestive Lights (from new range 'lowest ever saturated fat)
- 4 McVities Rich Tea Lights (from new range 'lowest ever saturated fat)
- 28g Bran Flakes (for the same calories you can have 3 extra rich tea biscuits but not as healthy)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?