Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Julia's B'currant Cheesecake
- For the cheese:
- 250g tub of virtually fat free cottage cheese (eg Langley Farm from Asda)
- 500g tub of Total 2% (from Asda - for no fat use Total 0% but less creamy taste)
- 28g Cornflour
- 2 level tsp Canderel
- 1 sachet Hartley's blackcurrant 'sugar free' jelly
- For the crumb base:
- 2 McVities Digestive Lights biscuits (from their 'new lowest ever saturated fat' range)
- 4 McVities Rich Tea Lights biscuits (from their 'new lowest ever saturated fat' range)
- 28g Bran Flakes
- For the topping:
- 400 ml frozen or fresh blackcurrants
- 2 level tsp gelatine crystals
- 2 level tsp 'low sugar' blackcurrant jam
- 1 tsp Canderel
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?