Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Julia's American-Style Potato Salad
- 2 pounds large Yukon Gold potatoes, or other waxy, boiling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup chicken stock or potato-cooking water
- 2/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 or 4 slices crisply cooked bacon, chopped or crumbled
- 2 to 3 tablespoons finely chopped pickle, sweet or dill
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons or so finely chopped fresh chives or scallions, including a bit of their tender green
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper
- 1 cup or so mayonnaise, homemade if possible
- Sour cream (optional)
- Crisp whole red-leaf or other lettuce leaves
- Canned red pimiento, diced; sliced hard-boiled eggs; tomato quarters; parsley sprigs (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?