Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Julian's Festive Tuna Salad
- 4 (6 ounce) cans tuna, packed in olive oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chile peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (optional)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- spicy salsa verde to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|