Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups scalded milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 8 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 cup candied cherries, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped candied citron
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 egg white, beaten
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|