Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Juicy Beef Skewers with Horseradish Dip
- 1 lb beef rump
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated horseradish or hot horseradish sauce
- 2 tablespoons rosemary needles or 1 teaspoon dried plus a bunch of rosemary for decoration, optional
- 1½ tablespoons good-quality red wine vinegar (otherwise use balsamic vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons port
- 1 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt or coarse-grind table salt
- ¼ cup chopped chives
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 190kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 38mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|