Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 175g golden caster sugar
- 175g butter (ideally Welsh), softened
- 4 large British eggs , separated
- 100g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100g ground almonds
- a few drops of almond extract
- 125g punnet raspberries , Scottish if you can get them
- 227g Cornish clotted cream
- 125g punnet raspberries
- 2 pink roses
- 50g - 85g golden caster sugar
- 1 egg white , lightly beaten to a froth
- 100ml icing sugar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?