Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Joy's Prizewinning Trifle
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (9 inch) angel food cake
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 sprig fresh mint
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.4g|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|