Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Joyce's Fantastic Lemon Easter Bread
- 3/4 cup warm water (100 degrees F/38 degrees C)
- 2 tablespoons warm water (100 degrees F/38 degrees C)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons lemon extract
- 3 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/9 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|