Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Josh's Four-Way Chili
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pound mild pork sausage
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, drained
- 2 (1.25 ounce) packages chili seasoning mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1 (4 ounce) packet saltine crackers
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.8g|
|Saturated Fat 10g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|