Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Joolss favourite beef stew
- olive oil
- 1 knob butter
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 handful fresh sage leaves
- 800 g quality stewing steak or beef skirt, cut into 5cm pieces
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- flour, to dust
- 2 parsnips, peeled and quartered
- 4 carrots, peeled and halved
- butternut squash, halved, deseeded and roughly diced
- 1 handful Jerusalem artichokes, peeled and halved, optional
- 500 g small potatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato pure
- bottle red wine
- 285 ml organic beef or vegetable stock
- finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 handful rosemary, leaves picked
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?