Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Johnsonville® Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage Mexican Market Soup
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked angel hair pasta, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 2 (32 ounce) cartons reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) jar green salsa (salsa verde)
- 1 (12 ounce) package Johnsonville® Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|