Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Johnsonville® Apple Chicken Sausage Sweet and Sour Stir Fry
- 2 1/2 cups instant brown or long-grain white rice
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (12 ounce) package Johnsonville® Apple Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|