Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Johnson Family Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 3 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|