Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
John Whaite's Chocolate chiffon cake with salted caramel butter cream
- 125ml sunflower oil , plus extra for greasing
- 7 large eggs , separated
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 375g golden caster sugar
- 50g cocoa powder
- 300g plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 250g light soft brown sugar
- 150ml double cream
- 140g butter , softened
- tsp salt
- 250ml double cream
- 250g dark chocolate , finely chopped or grated
- sea salt crystals, to decorate
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?