Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
John Thorne's Best-Ever Pecan Pie Recipe
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar , dark muscovado sugar, turbinado sugar, or light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup or Lyles Golden Syrup
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick), at room temperature, plus more for coating the pie plate
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups pecan halves , coarsely chopped (about 8 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?