Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Joel's Jerk Chicken Pineapple Pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits with juice
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon jerk seasoning mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 ounces dry fettuccini noodles
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.5g|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 79.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|