Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jim's Salmon Patties
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 (7.5 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 (4 ounce) packet saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|