Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jim's Macaroni Salad
- 1 (16 ounce) package macaroni
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sliced pimento peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 6 slices American processed cheese, cut into 1/2-inch piece
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted ripe olives, drained
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/9 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.1g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|