Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jim's Cheddar Onion Soda Bread
- 4 cups bread flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|