Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jimmy Dean Sausage Crostini
- 1 (16 ounce) package Regular Flavor Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage, cooked, crumbled and drained
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 (12 ounce) loaves French bread, sliced 3/4 inch thick
- 4 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped rosemary (optional)
- 3/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?