Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jif® Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
- 1 cup sugar, plus extra for rolling dough
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup CRISCO® Butter Shortening
- 1 cup JIF® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Jelly, or any Smucker's® Jam, Jelly or preserves of your choice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/30 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|