Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jif® Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- 2 1/2 cups PILLSBURY BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup JIF® Crunchy Reduced Fat Peanut Spread
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup CRISCO® Canola Oil
- 1 large egg
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|