Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jicama and Pineapple Salad in a Cilantro Vinaigrette
- 2 serrano peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 fresh pineapple - peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 jicama, peeled and julienned
- 3 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 14.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|