Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jicama Spinach Dip
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 (16 ounce) containers sour cream
- 1 (1.8 ounce) package dry leek soup mix
- 1 (1.8 ounce) packet dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small jicama, peeled and minced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|