Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Jicama Salad with Lime Juice and Fresh Mint
- 1 medium jicama (1 1/2-2 pounds), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon chipotle chile powder (or 1 1/2 teaspoons ancho chile powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 25 fresh mint leaves, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons (or feta or goat cheese)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?